Alphavet celebrates the collaboration with AIS and offers the possibility of a teleradiology platform also in Greece and Cyprus.
The steps in order to send a diagnostic imaging study (XRAY, US, CT, MRI) are very simple from every computer of your practice and AIS replies soon with a written report, while there is also possibility of voice contact for emergency cases.
Telemedicine represents the merging of today’s cutting-edge digital technologies with the best of traditional veterinary medicine.
Telemedicine is the most efficient, cost-effective way to bring board certified specialists into your practice, to help provide your clients and their pets with the best care possible.
I ALREADY KNOW HOW TO READ X-RAYS.
WHY SHOULD I CONSIDER SUBMITTING THEM TO A SPECIALIST?
- Improve the quality of medicine in your practice through access to board-certified specialists. Veterinary medicine is shifting to an increased Standard of Care to mirror human medicine.
- Increase revenue to your practice through radiologist findings and recommendations for further diagnostics and treatments.
- Save time by having a boarded specialist evaluate your images and write up their findings. Frees up your time to see more patients.
- Receive a detailed written report for the medical record, saving time and adding extra security in liability situations.
- Enhance client perception of the level of care you offer.
- Learn the latest techniques and treatments by having a report for every case. It’s like having a boarded specialist in your practice!
- How do you know you’re missing something if you are missing it? Hospitals that incorporate telemedicine on a routine basis find that 15-20% of their cases contain information that they would have missed on their own.